- World's Most Rare Tea: This Asian Jasmine White Tea is grown only in the magnificent mountains of China's Fujian Province and hand-picked merely two days of the year.
- A Beautiful Blend: The marriage of 100% white tea and natural jasmine flavoring create the perfect brew infusion.
- Elegant Flavor: Sweet, yet subtle flavor notes make this tea a soft and refreshing delight.
- Rich in Antioxidants: White tea is the least processed of all tea varietals and retains more of its antioxidants, known as polyphenols.
- Minimal Caffeine: Very low in caffeine, this gourmet white tea is brought to you in its most natural state.