- A COMFORTABLE STRETCH - The UltraStretch Night Sock features an adjustable dorsiflexion strap that gently and effectively pulls the toes and stretches the calf muscle and soft tissues of the foot and ankle. As an alternative to night splints, the UltraStretch sock is comfortable to sleep in.
- ULTRA-SOFT MATERIAL Made of ultra-soft, lightweight and breathable material, the UltraStretch plantar fasciitis sock features a comfortable sleeve design, fabric sole and seamless toes to reduce irritation. The black sock is latex-free and available in two sizes, sized by calf measurement.
- SPEEDS RECOVERY Podiatrist recommended, the night sock is an ideal solution to stretch, alleviate heel pain and speed the recovery of common overuse injuries such as Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendonitis.
- FOR A PAINLESS MORNING - By providing a gentle and effective stretch and keeping the foot in a neutral position, the UltraStretch sockhelps alleviate the morning heel pain associated with common overuse injuries.
- EASY RELIEF To use, simply unfasten both straps and slide sock over foot and calf with the calf band centered on the front of the leg. Fasten the calf band closure. Rest foot on the floor at a 90-degree ankle and pull the adjustable dorsiflexion strap so that it lifts the toes up approximately 1 off the floor. The dorsiflexion strap will provide a gentle stretch naturally as the foot slowly begins to contract and the toes extend downward.