- FOOT STABILIZATION: The firmer arch support and heel cradle provide stability and support on rugged, uneven surfaces.
- SHOCK-ABSORBING FOAM: Foam cushioning reduces the impact of each step and decreases stress on feet and ankles.
- LONG-LASTING COMFORT: Dual layer cushioning with an EVA foam base gives you a comfortable hike on the trail.
- ANTI-MICROBIAL TOP FABRIC: By reducing heat and friction, the top fabric of the Journey Hiker leaves feet more comfortable, protected, and cool.
- MOVEABLE FROM SHOE TO SHOE: Wear these insoles in a variety of hiking, ski or snow boots without needing to trim to fit.